Wednesday, May 12, 2004

About the Cats Comment

I have two cats. I do not want to hear from cat lovers or cat haters. I do not love cats in general. (I don't hate cats either) I love these two cats. Well, I have a third cat that is pretty cute but she isn't really my cat. She was foisted off on me. Heck. They were all foisted off on me. But two of them were foisted off on me when they were kitties and now they like to sleep with me every night. I've noticed a lot of bloggers seem to sleep alone. That's how they find time to blog. There. In the middle of the night. Can't sleep and nothing to watch on TV. Might as well blog. Working is for daytime.

But back to the cats. I have to admit that I am a little suspicious of people who dislike cats. But my cats are constantly affectionate. And I've had other cats before them. They wait for me to come home and hop on the bed a rub up against me. They miss me when I am gone. And sometimes they bring me little presents. I really don't like the presents but I pretend. That way I don't have to worry about mice.

So, I wonder to myself, cats have the good sense to be loyal and loving to the person who feeds them and pets them. How hard is it to form a relationship with a cat? Just feed it and pet it and it will love you. If someone can't form a relationship with a cat......... I just have to wonder.

No comments: